package category "new-package" for fedora-package-announce

David Juran djuran at redhat.com
Sun Jul 5 19:20:43 UTC 2009

Hello!

Would it be possible to add a new category for new packages to the fedora-package-announce list?
  I'm interested in seeing what new packages are released to Fedora but I don't have the time/patience to wade through the full bulk of the fedora-package-announce list. So in the same way that there currently exists a category for security updates, would it be possible to implement a category for new packages?

--
David Juran
Sr. Consultant