Greetings

Hjörleifur Jónsson snaevar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 07:12:55 UTC 2009

Hi

My name is Hjorleifur I am a 30 year old sysadmin and an avid Linux user
from Iceland currently living in Sweden.
I have been using Redhat/RHEL/FEDORA since  Cartman(6.1) and probably every
release since. As well as other Linux Distros, NetBSD,FreeBSD etc.
I have experience in running production environment's for financial
institutions.  Past roles I have held are Software developer (c++,vb,vb.net)
on windows ;). DBA Team Leader (Oracle and SQL Server),Infrastructure Team
Leader running VMware VI3 clusters, Linux, Windows, Hpux servers  and
various application servers on thees platforms.  And recently I have been
experimenting with Opensolaris.

The fields/technology's that interest me most are Cloud computing , clusters
hpc(though I do have not much experience there) and fail over, load balance
and virtualization.

I am interested in helping Fedora move forward and if can help that would
great.

With regards
Hjorleifur