Bugzilla bot account / Fedora mail alias

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Jul 18 17:39:33 UTC 2009

On Fri July 17 2009, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> > So I guess I need a seperate FAS account for this and apply for
> > fedorabugs or is there some other way to do this? The ftbfs bugzilla
> > account is capable of changing the status iirc.
>
> Okay, I've taken care of this in FAS.  It should sync to bugzilla within
> the hour.  If not, let me know.

I just checked again and the permissions are now there. Strangely it is still
not possible to create new bugs with status "ASSIGNED". It now returns an
exception:
 <Fault 32000: 'You are not allowed to file new bugs with the\n      ASSIGNED
status.'>
Previously it was silently ignored.
Setting them to ASSIGNED afterwards is now possible and also reporting them
with the FutureFeature keyword.

Regards
Till