Is F-community using its FAS account?

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:04:02 UTC 2009

Hey,

lmacken and I realized that we probably hadn't changed Fedora
Community's password since moving it from the publictest machines to
production so I did that today.  But when I went to test it we couldn't
figure out where it would actually be used::

  [10:00:02] <lmacken> abadger1999: hmm, I'm actually not sure if that
account is getting used at all.  It looks like it is only used when the
user is not logged in, but in that case they can't view users or
anything FAS related as far as I can tell.  J5 would know for sure

So, is the account being used?  If so how can I test that the password
update worked okay?  If not, can we disable the account?

-Toshio