To start work on some project

Arun ar29un at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:18:06 UTC 2009

Hi There,

You have to wait and follow the link which is in the admin.fedoraproject.org.

Just Go through about all the steps in the link, that would be very
userfull.

Also see for the ethics need to be followed in the link.

Thanks & Regards
++Arun

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Bhavinkumar patel
<patelbhavin27 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Can anyone tell me after registering FAS and account creation what exactly
> should be done to start working on project ??
>
> I sent request to the sponsors. Should I wait for their reply ??
>
>  Thanks,

Thanks & Regards
++ Arunkumar.M

Quote: Imagination is more than knowledge
Blog: http://greedyunixlinux.blogspot.com/