Fedora Project, Stack Overflow and OpenID

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 7 18:17:49 UTC 2009

On 2009-06-07 04:55:31 PM, Mat Booth wrote:
> I'm more than happy to test changes for you. Stack Overflow sent me
> some information (see below) does this make any sense to you?
Would you be interested in helping to make any of these changes?  OpenID
in FAS is something I've worked on and would like to get fixed, but
unfortunately, it's pretty far down on the TODO list at the moment.

I'd definitely be happy to help you get started working on this if
you're interested.

Thanks,
Ricky