AGPLv3 and GPLv2

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 21:17:57 UTC 2009

So without knowing it we started using AGPLv3 code in our environment
recently for fedora community and moksha.  In the past I think all of our
stuff has been GPL(ish) mostly GPLv2 (toshio correct me if I'm wrong
there)

I want to make sure we're all aware of what we can and can'd do as far as
mixing the code between the two as this could be very unfortunate.

Luke, you described the AGPLv3 as "crucial".  Can you let the rest of us
know why the GPLv2 wouldn't work?

Toshio, also would you mind doing some grunt work and see what we've
comitted to with mixing code?

	-Mike