Introduction

Bobby Cox bobby_cox at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 22:30:51 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone.   My name is Bobby Cox and a Linux SA in Houston, TX.
I've been working with linux/unix for about 8 years now.   I currently
work for a start up helping expose others to open-source by providing
VMs of various open-source projects for use via a browser.

I started with RH 5.2, then moved to Gentoo and then Fedora, CentOS
and RHEL depending on the environment.  I can script in shell, perl
and am currently learning python.

Please allow me to help when and where necessary.  It would be a honor
to help the Fedora Project.

Regards,
Bobby Cox