Hi!

Scott Thistle scott at tekkie.org
Mon Jun 15 20:10:32 UTC 2009

Hi there. I had applied for membership in the past, as well as Ambassadors,
but life happened. I feel I now have time and want to be an active
contributor to the Fedora Project in whatever way I can.

My history is that I was a systems admin for UNIX/Linux back in 1998-2002,
moved on to Technical Architect for Linux/AIX in 2002 to 2009 and now
working as an independent contractor. I played with Linux and open source
since 1988. My client contract right now is strictly Fedora in development
and Redhat Enterprise in production.

I am RHCE since 2002. I also have long background with AIX/Solaris and
working towards RHCA (just completed my Redhat Clustering and Storage exam
last year.

I would love to help out anyway I can.

Thanks

--