New member intro

Paul Guglielmino paulg at nepd.com
Wed Jun 24 13:44:31 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
I joined the mail list about a week ago and wanted to send an introduction.

I've been working with unix systems for about 10 years. First as a
volunteer at my university and then at several companies. I'm
currently working with a software company as an operations engineer
for a web application that is in development. I work with the
developers on design issues, maintain the build servers and deployment
tools and keep all the servers running. We use fedora, apache, tomcat,
hudson, svn and other open source tools. Shell or perl are my primary
scripting languages but I'm at an immediate level with python.

Thanks!
Paul