(no subject)

SÉRGIO ARAÚJO smfaraujo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:17:20 UTC 2009

Hi there people i'm a student of Informatic Engineering and i am eager to
help and learn more about developing infrastructure of ower operating
system.
I Use Linux for about 10 years and i'm not with the idea of changing. By the
oposite i pretend continue using it and help in what comes to be necessary
for its evaluation.
My habilitacions in programing languages are c, and c++. I'm from Portugal
and i have 30 years old. In the moment the school vacation arrives and i got
nothing to do so I'm asking for some project something light for start, or
to colaborate with a team.
 I'm afford to start.
With all my regards

Sérgio Araújo