Introduction

Clifford Chandler cchandler7 at student.gsu.edu
Thu Mar 5 16:50:06 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
     My name is Cliff Chandler, and I'm a student at GA State University. I'm really looking forward to being involved with Fedora. I've been using Fedora since Fedora 6, and I've been gradually using it more and more, and now I nearly depend on it. At school I do all my programming in Java, so I've become quite proficient at that, however in my free time,
I prefer to write in C and play with OpenGL and SDL. As for web development, I am comfortable with HTML/CSS, PHP (and SQL when a database is needed), and basic JavaScript. Python seems to be more important every day, so I've just started with that as well. I've checked out the infrastructure/getting started page (this message is to the infrastructure-list as well as the websites-list), but any more guidance is appreciated.

-Cliff