Participation in fedora infrastructure management

nehal dattani nehal.dattani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:22:41 UTC 2009

Hello Everybody,

I am member of fedora infrastructure group and fedora ambassadors for some
time but was not able to contribute to infrastructure group actively. Now I
want to be part of this team and want to contribute actively in
infrastructure management.
Presently I am working with a small company and managing few servers and
desktops here. (We are using fedora on both desktop and server platforms.)
I want somebody to help me and guide me about how can i contribute to the
infrastructure management.

Can anybody please help me?

Regards,
Nehal Dattani