introduction

Miguel Lopes miguel at oalojasites.com
Sun May 17 18:34:40 UTC 2009

Hi

My name is Miguel, now i'm working on projects that require php mysql
and javascript, i'm building backoffices that manage reports and give
information to the client of a database in a different network, this
network has another webserver with php that decrypts and handle the
querys and return the results.I also know python and the basic on C. On
python i modified a msn messenger client for a newer protocol, made a
key generator for a application that my company is working on and a
small program that downloads and updatloads a file to an FTP server.