[Fedora-freemedia-list] NA requests update

Nick Bebout nb at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 8 16:44:29 UTC 2009

Probably was the email from me.  I forgot to send from my fedora email.

I'll discuss it with the rest of the infra team.  It may be possible that
we could consider opening and closing the freemedia form as a planned
change and not have to get change requests approved.  Yes, change requests
can be annoying but their purpose is not to make any changes that could
break things around the time of releases.  The October opening and closing
just happened to happen at the time of the f12-beta prerelease freeze, and
now we are in the f12-final freeze.

I have 1 +1, and should be able to get another one soon, as soon as I see
another sysadmin-main or releng person on IRC or as soon as they see the
email to fedora-infrastructure-list.

CC'ing this email to fedora-infrastructure-list also.

Nick