temporary rsync files visible on download-i2

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Thu Nov 19 09:03:18 UTC 2009

The configuration of download-i2 seems to be not the same as from the other
non I2 download servers:

rsync download-i2.fedora.redhat.com::fedora-linux-development/i386/debug/.~tmp~/

gives me a long list of files which should not be visible, whereas running rsync
against the non I2 download server gives me

rsync: link_stat "i386/debug/.~tmp~/." (in fedora-linux-development) failed: Permission denied (13)

So the directory (which probably should not be there at all) is on both
servers but the I2 server lets me also download it.

		Adrian