introduction

Mike Maravillo maravillo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 19:41:13 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

My name is Mike Maravillo and I'd like to join the Fedora community,
particularly the Infrastructure group.  I started using Linux way back
with Slackware 3.0 as a system administrator for a local ISP in the
Philippines.  Since then, I've been connected with companies doing
consulting, training, and technical support using Linux and Open
Source.  I've also done software development projects using C, PHP,
Perl, and Python/PyGTK.

Joining the Infrastructure group would be a good chance for me to
contribute and bring back to the community, and hopefully would quench
that thirst to learn more of what's current since I've been mostly
involved with programming lately. :)

Cheers,
Mike