FTF (FedoraTalk FAD) IRC Meeting this TUESDAY @ 3 PM EDT (19:00 UTC)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Oct 2 23:21:43 UTC 2009

Time: 3 PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
Date: 2009-10-07
Location: #fedora-fad

Thanks for responses from Jared, Jeff, and Paul.  It looks like this
coming Tuesday at 3 PM EDT is the best time to meet.

I'm hoping we can meet briefly for the next three weeks at this time to
   have some real time conversations about getting ready for the event.
  So far we've had some good conversations on the list about what
version of Asterisk we'll be using so hopefully we can get that sorted
out soon.

Any other things like this that we can discuss and complete in advance
will go a long way towards giving us the best shot of coming out of the
FAD with the best working configuration possible!

To get prepared I've been reading the O'Reilly Asterisk book which then
led me to wonder what our own setup looks like.  This resulted in me
joining the Fedora sysadmin group.  So I was glad to have more time to
get familiar with Fedora's infrastructure environment and get setup
things like this out of the way now instead of wasting half of the first
day of the FAD trying to get set up.

If there are other things that we should all be thinking about, please
send them to the list or add them to the wiki page.  I also think we
need to come up with a fun

Thanks and talk to you on Tuesday,
John