FTF (FedoraTalk FAD) IRC Prep meeting :: 2009-10-13 @ 19:00 UTC (3 PM EDT/12 PM PDT)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 23:12:03 UTC 2009

Date: 2009-10-13 (tomorrow)
Time: 19:00 UTC (3 PM EDT/12 PM PDT)
Place: #fedora-fad on freenode

Hi Everyone,

We're meeting again tomorrow on #fedora-fad to keep talking about how we
are doing in terms of getting ready for the Fedora Activity Day on
2009-10-23 & 24.  Thanks to everyone who has been sending things to the
list and helping to get the new version of Asterisk in place.

Before tomorrow's meeting I will also stage the text from all of the
tickets on gobby so we can create a clearer plan of what we are going to
work on.  Be sure to get gobby set up and login before the meeting.
Look for a document with a self descriptive title.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/GobbyHowTo

Thanks,
John