Fedora Talk Use Cases

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 17:19:24 UTC 2009

Inspired by a fantastic suggestion by Jeff Collie at yesterday's
meetings, I've taken a first shot at creating some use cases.  Diagrams
would be nice the wiki is much easier to edit, etc.

I've created two pages that I think will work nicely.  It would be
excellent if we could build these out before next Tuesday's meeting.
Feel free to dump whatever is on your mind and we can clean up the mess
later  :-)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Talk_User_Cases
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Talk_Admin_Cases

Any other help by anyone is welcome in terms of linking the use cases to
existing documentation or tickets and opening new tickets as necessary.

Thank you,
John