FTF (FedoraTalk FAD) IRC Prep meeting :: 2009-10-13 @ 19:00 UTC (3 PM EDT/12 PM PDT)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Oct 18 15:25:59 UTC 2009

Most likely I'll miss or be very late to the next meeting.
I have made some good prgress with the asterisk setup instructions.
The server is up, running and accepting sip packets. I haven't figured out
how to get registrations accepted. (This is probably related to the domain
name not matching the server name, but I'm still playing with it.)
It would help if people tried out the instructions before the Tuesday
meeting so that they could ask Jeff questions if some stuff there is
unclear.
I'll be spending some more time on this today as I would like to get to
the point where twinkle to twinkle calls (through the server) work. But I am
not sure I'll have that working before Tuesday. It should be pretty close
configwise, but I need to figure out what needs to change and that may take
a while.