Ok. Looks like this one _may_ fulfill our calendering needs. Testing required.

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Oct 19 13:37:02 UTC 2009

On 10/19/2009 03:31 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2009, jose manimala wrote:
>
>> did you have time to look at zimbra community edition?

Are we kidding ourselves? Zimbra ships the entire required stack for
free. If you're going this route (use full-blown Groupware for
calandering), I can recommend Zarafa -which does not ship its own MySQL
binaries (amongst all others required), uses the system stack (including
options to move/change MTAs), does not install in /opt, and is currently
under review to be included with Fedora.

My $.02

-- Jeroen