Introduction

Abiel Mogos wedimemhir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 03:49:48 UTC 2009

Hello guys,

I am Abiel Mogos, new to the "Fedora infrastructure-list" and looking
forward to contribute to the Fedora Project. I am a student in
Fairfield (GMT-5), Iowa, studying "Masters in computer science".
Though its not consistent, I have used Fedora Core for about 4 years.
I have worked on a I18n project (in the University of Asmara) for
localizing Fedora to a local language: Tigrinya. I was mainly dealing
with L10n of Firefox and Thunderbird. However, now I would like to
contribute to this community in particular in writing code. I have
some knowledge of Java (and currently studying another course in Java)
and Perl, I would say I'm good at PHP.

On the other hand, its really motivating to be part of a team of
software professionals and gain experience and enjoy the high spirit
of 'sharing' among the community of contributors.

Cheers!!
Abiel