Meeting Log - 2009-09-10

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 21:41:27 UTC 2009

> 20:16 -!- zodbot changed the topic of #fedora-meeting to: Infrastructure -- Fedora insight
> 20:16<  mmcgrath>  boo, just missed mchua
> 20:16<  mmcgrath>  abadger1999: do you know anything about this?
> 20:16<  mmcgrath>  last I checked fas auth was still not working
> 20:16<  mmcgrath>  mizmo: you know anything?
> 20:16<  abadger1999>  mmcgrath: Nope, haven't been followed the day-to-day, just the getting new features ready for the platform.
> 20:17<  mmcgrath>  k, I'll follow up with mchua on that then.

The long but always-working version:
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=Fedora+Insight&order=priority

The short version: we're waiting on 3 packages.

* zikula-module-fedora-fasauth is still not working; I'm trying to find
Simon to take a look at this.
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/26

* zikula-module-filterutil has some packaging/dependency things to sort
out; I'm not sure what the "minor change" needed is. Again, need to find
Simon. https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/25

* the theme that Mo is working on needs to be finished and packaged.
(This shouldn't be too bad.)

I think that's it - anything else you need from us other than those
three packages deployed and working on pt6 Real Soon Now?

--Mel