FAD -- startin' early

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:25:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 01:31:03PM -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > We're going to be conversing on this list since obviously the work's
> > primarily, maybe even wholly, infrastructure-related.  Below is a bit
> > of introductory email from last night that I wanted to make sure was
> > captured transparently here.
>
> I would love to attend and help FTalk grow into a platform for
> collaboration.  I can bring my SIP phone (already configured for
> FTalk) in lieu of a headset, though?

Jon, that would be fantastic!  I've already reached the limit of the
small budget I've been allotted for the event; does that affect your
ability to be there at all?

If it doesn't, the more the merrier.  We have room in the coworking
room we rented for the two days of the event.

If it does, we do plan to use IRC, Gobby, and Fedora Talk itself to
facilitate remote participation.  For instance, Bruno said he was
going to try to do some work with us remotely.