FAD -- startin' early

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 18:37:43 UTC 2009

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I constructed a page on the wiki for an upcoming FAD where some
> contributors are going to work on some long-standing Fedora Talk
> related tickets.  Details are here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Fedora_Talk_2009

Count me in as a remotee.  I'll make sure to block off a minimum of 50% of
my day for this.  I might be best for puppetizing and testing.

I know ricky recently rebuilt asterisk2.  Might be good for us to get that
in some pre-configured state for you all to use.  I believe the future
setup is pretty distant from how our current asterisk setup in terms of
distribution.  (currently on RHEL5, future likely F11)

	-Mike