FAD -- startin' early

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:12:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 09:12:56AM -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Jon, that would be fantastic!  I've already reached the limit of the
> > small budget I've been allotted for the event; does that affect your
> > ability to be there at all?
>
> Gah! Sorry for not seeing this sooner, it doesn't really affect me
> either way.  The one thing that I do need to know is do I get off at
> the Richmond Amtrak station? (seems to add about 3 hours(?!?!?!) to
> the trip vs. DC), or someplace else?

Actually... *Fredericksburg*, VA would be the best possible stop.  I
can pick you up whenever you arrive that way.  Otherwise we have to
start coordinating times with the folks arriving at the airport on
Thursday night and it gets ugly.  The F'burg train station is just a
few minutes from where I live, and I believe there's a standard stop
there for Amtrak.  Let me know off-list if that's not the case and
we'll figure it out.