Blogs site?

Lee Williams lee at williams-freelancing.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 19:25:46 UTC 2009

I tried signing up for a blog... and I had an issue even with my FAS
(leemwilliams) it said I didn't meet min requirements.  I assumed it was
because I'm not a member of any fedora project as yet - and this was
confirmed in irc thanks to those concerned.

So other than requiring a FAS and that FAS be assigned to a fedora
project marked as non-cla (where can I get a list of these or is it just
the items on the wiki project page?) are there any other requirements?

I want to clarify what those min requirements are and write them down
some place with a view to getting a link on the blog sign in page and/or
a failed sign in / create blog request.

Cheers.

Lee.