FAD -- startin' early

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 23:41:56 UTC 2009

Paul W. Frields said the following on 09/25/2009 10:13 AM Pacific Time:
> I constructed a page on the wiki for an upcoming FAD where some
> contributors are going to work on some long-standing Fedora Talk
> related tickets.  Details are here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Fedora_Talk_2009
>
> There's a list of related tickets on the page, namely #s 309, 395,
> 453, and 1160, that we're going to try to knock out that weekend.
> To a large extent they're duplicates, but they all revolve around
> extending the Fedora Talk capabilities.
>
> We're going to be conversing on this list since obviously the work's
> primarily, maybe even wholly, infrastructure-related.  Below is a bit
> of introductory email from last night that I wanted to make sure was
> captured transparently here.

As Paul mentioned in another post, I started this page
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Fedora_Talk_2009_game_plan#Participants

to contain the actual people and work items for the event when it
happens.  We'll use this page to track who is doing what and when they
will be available.  Please add or update your information and be sure to
link your name to your wiki User: page so we can reach you if need be
during the event.

I'd also like to have an IRC meeting next week to kick things off and
get the ideas flowing.  We'll use the #fedora-fad channel for this
meeting on freenode.

Please indicate your availability here:
http://whenisgood.net/45kn5m
by the end of the week!