not enough disk on git.fedorahosted.org

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Apr 12 13:19:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010, Miroslav Suchý wrote:

> Please delete something or buy another disk :)
>
> We got there email hook, which probobly do not have enough disk space on
> some mount.

I suspect this error came from smtp itself but I don't see any disks that
are full on space.  The only thing I can think of is if this particular
commit was very large, lots of images or a tarball perhaps?  And you hit
our single email size limit?

How big was this commit?  It says 229 bytes is that what it was?

	-Mike