Newcomer from Russia)

XO+ICE 517148636 at qq.com
Tue Apr 20 13:17:04 UTC 2010

你好:
       加入要本集团要交钱的100美元/年
                                                                                      王斌

  From:  "Пашков Евгений"<kaolis at ya.ru>;
 Date:  Tue, Apr 20, 2010 08:47 PM
 To: "fedora-infrastructure-list"<fedora-infrastructure-list at redhat.com>;

 Subject:  Newcomer from Russia)

Hello! My name is Evgeny Pashkov. I am from Russia, Nizhniy Novgorod and I like to join the Fedora team. I use linux for a few years and I want improve my experience in it. There are some notes about my experience: installation and configuration, Shell Scripting, configuration http and proxy, the C programming language and a few other development tools such as gcc, svn, etc. How I can join the group and how I can find sponsors?

Best regards,
Evgeny Pashkov