Merged to staging from master

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Wed Apr 28 02:21:51 UTC 2010

I had manually merged modules/mirrormanager from master to staging earlier today too; there were only a couple minor changes to mirrormanager-prod.cfg.erb that could have been different after that.  I'll check and fix up if necessary.
--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist
Dell | Office of the CTO
From: infrastructure-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org [infrastructure-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org] On Behalf Of Mike McGrath [mmcgrath at redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:37 PM
To: Fedora Infrastructure List
Subject: Merged to staging from master

Just a heads up I did a cleanup of our staging branch (merge from master)
today.  Here's the files that didn't cleanly merge and required some
manual fixing:

#       deleted by them:
../manifests/nodes/sign-vault1.fedora.phx.redhat.com.pp
#       both modified:      fedora-packagedb/manifests/init.pp
#       both modified:      fedora-web/files/syncStatic.sh
#       both modified:      haproxy/files/haproxy.cfg
#       both modified:      mirrormanager/templates/mirrormanager-prod.cfg.erb
#       both added:         transifex/files/70-translation.conf
#       both added:         transifex/files/80-vcs-extras.conf
#       both modified:      transifex/manifests/init.pp
#       both added:         transifex/templates/40-apps.conf.erb

Please verify they are correct in staging.

        -Mike