outgoing port block on fedorapeople.org

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 2 19:28:22 UTC 2010

Hi,
 Mike noticed that someone had setup an irc bot running on
fedorapeople.org talking to an irc channel that was not remotely fedora
related. Even if it had been fedora-related it's still not something we
want running fedorapeople.org. I put in an outgoing port reject to
things bound to 6667. I'll work on a slightly better option soon but I
wanted to let everyone know about this and ask if there were any other
suggestions on how to best block this sort of thing.

Thanks,
-sv