Change Request: bodhi-0.7.7

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Wed Aug 4 03:20:08 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, August 03, 2010 05:59:08 pm Luke Macken wrote:
> Hey guys,

want to perform a production bodhi upgrade.

> Risks are fairly minimal.
I've written unit tests for the new major
> features,
> and have been
bashing on this code in staging all day today.  I also tested
> `yum
downgrade bodhi-server` in staging, which works fine.  There are no

database schema changes.

> The current version of bodhi in production
slipped out of staging a week
> or so ago, so a lot of these changes are
already in production.  This
> newer release fixes a few issues, and now
adheres to the
> minimum-time-in-testing part of the package update
acceptance criteria.

> Changes in this release include:
>
> - RSS feed &
grid of unapproved critical path updates

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rss/rss2.0?critpath=True&release=F1

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/critpath?unapproved=True&release=F1

(https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/445)

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/comments?user=lmacken

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rss/rss2.0?comments=True&user=lmack

> en - Package-specific RSS feeds
(https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/339)

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rss/rss2.0?package=kernel - Add

more links to the package-specific page

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/TurboGears2
> - Package update
acceptance criteria compliance

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_acceptance_criteria
>      -
Disable direct to stable pushes

(https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/434)
>      - Minimum time-in-testing
requirements
>          - Every day bodhi will look for updates that have
been in testing
>          for N days (default=7), and will add a comment
notifying the
>          maintainer that the update is now able to be pushed
to stable
EPEL requires 14 days, can we default to that for EPEL

Dennis