Introduction

Matt Micene matt.micene at dlt.com
Thu Aug 19 17:15:34 UTC 2010

I've sort of done this once before, but I think I've figured out a path
for myself so...

Name: Matt Micene

TZ/Country: Eastern, US, Virginia

Experience:  System architecture and administration, shell, perl, some
python, postfix, apache, mysql, KVM, kickstart ... and more

Why: I've used Fedora since its inception and RHL since 95 and I'd like
to start giving back again.  I've not been involved with an OSS project
for too long now.

What: I'd like to start with sysadmin-noc and learn and help document
the architecture in place (The questions I brought up to the list
earlier.)

How much: I've convinced work to give me 4 hrs a week (to start).

I think starting at the NOC, helping Mike document the FIGs, flesh out
some of the architecture docs that already exist on the wiki is a)
valuable and b) will help me figure out where next to move on to.
Comments are welcome!

Matt

Matt Micene
Solutions Architect, RHCE