Opening subscriptions to mirror-list{,-d} ?

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Fri Aug 27 14:58:59 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:51:41AM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 09:48 -0500, Matt_Domsch at Dell.com wrote:
> > I would like to propose we remove the subscription administrative
> > confirmation for mirror-list and mirror-list-d.
>
> How about just moving the whole list to lists.fedoraproject.org and
> redirecting it from redhat.com entirely.
>
> Then we can deal with it entirely ourselves...

(removing the 3 addresses no longer @redhat )

No objection here.  There had historically been mirrors of Red Hat
content subscribed to the lists, but since the RHEL binaries are no
longer distributed, and AFAIK no one maintains a list of RHEL mirrors
aside from those listed in MM, making it @fp.o makes sense.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist