Change with FAS sysadmin-* accounts

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Aug 30 14:11:38 UTC 2010

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Matt Micene wrote:

> [...]

It's certainly like that for -main or -dba.  But even for the easier
groups to get into, application for those groups isn't the right way to go.
No one's going to sponsor someone they don't know and haven't worked with
in infrastructure.  This just further forces a new user to get to know the
group, look at the tickets, etc while making sure new users don't just
apply and think they're now in the team, or then wait for someone to
sponsor them.

I think the application -> then sponsor method would be idea but it
doesn't work in practice.

	-Mike