Change with FAS sysadmin-* accounts

Matt Micene matt.micene at dlt.com
Tue Aug 31 13:08:02 UTC 2010

That plus Mike's earlier feedback definitely set me straight.  I had
come in (even after reading the docs) thinking that it was 'look around,
find where you'd like to work, get to know those people, ask to work
with them, pick up tasks, Profit!!!'.  Mike's got me started in the
right order despite that misunderstanding.  :)

In retrospect, it makes sense.  OSS projects I've worked on before I got
started with b/c of a fix to a script or something that I brought to a
list.  I asked questions, did the work, and then presented it up for
review.

-Matt