self introduction

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 21:41:27 UTC 2010

Hello guys,

My name is Domingo Becker and I have been actively working for the
Fedora Project since late 2006. [1]
I use Fedora since FC1, and before, I've been using RH Linux.

Why I ended up here is because of infrastructure ticket number 2389,
about Transifex. [2]

Because of that, I became a Fedora packager, and now, with the
sysadmin rights to help with the upgrade of Transifex in t.fp.o.

I want to publicly thank to Toshio for his confidence in me, and for
his help in the process.

Since I joined this group, I'm receiving a lot of mails that teaches
me how sysadmin people work in large companies.

I really appreciate it too much all the new things I'm learning.

I'm very proud to belong to this select group of people working for
Fedora infrastructure.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beckerde

[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2389

kind regards