RFC: Work needed to be done.

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Mon Dec 6 00:19:42 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:04:13 -0700
Kevin Fenzi <kevin at tummy.com> wrote:

> We have a ton of tickets. I can look at refiling them or finding
> people to work them as long as people don't mind me pimping tickets
> here or on irc. ;)

Just to follow up to myself, I started in on this this weekend.

There were 323 tickets, which I pared down to an even 300 by closing
out things that were obviously done, filed in the wrong place or could
be quickly processed.

I also created: FedoraTalk and Mirrors components and renamed 'CVS' to
SCM and moved approprate tickets into them. Perhaps a 'Transifex'
component would be worthwhile as there are a number of tickets for it?

One thing I noticed is that the 'General' component is default, and
those tickets don't go anywhere, so someone has to notice them. Perhaps
we should have them CC to this list? Or would that be too much traffic?

Also, if there are people who wish to be cc'ed to tickets from a
specific component all the time, let me know and I can add that.

If folks could take a few minutes to look through all the tickets they
are assigned on (or all tickets overall) and see if they can move them
forward to conclusion that would be great.

Thanks,