Need a Sysadmin Greeter

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Tue Dec 7 16:42:27 UTC 2010

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:24:25 -0500
"Matt Micene" <matt.micene at dlt.com> wrote:

> I think this is a good idea.  There was some mapping of components to
> FIGs, but it was somewhat informal and I a few times I had to go back
> to Mike to clarify.  Having a mapping that relates work (tickets) to
> FIGs would probably help people figure out how to contribute.  There
> looks like some changes to components since last I looked too.  Is
> this the work you've been doing Kevin?

Yes, I added some components for things that had more than a few
outstanding tickets. ;)

The only additional one I was thinking of was perhaps a 'Transifex'
one, as there are a number of tickets for it. I don't know that we have
a FIG/Group to assign them to however. ;(

If you could look at the FIGS and see if there is a mapping now?
If not I can adjust or create new components?