Need a Sysadmin Greeter

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Dec 10 19:03:28 UTC 2010

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:54:53 -0500
"Matt Micene" <matt.micene at dlt.com> wrote:

> Then it makes sense (to me) to make the components reflect what people
> would report the issues against and use the groups to map the FIG
> members and handle the notifications and permissions.

Yeah, seems reasonable to me.

> Can Trac talk to FAS to get the group membership info?

You can set up 'Owners' for each component.
Those Owners could be a fas group, a specific person or a list.

Here's the list we have currently:

	Buildsys	ausil
	Cumulus (Cloud)	sysadmin-cloud-members
	Development	toshio
	Elections	elections-members
	FedoraInsight	cmsadmin-members
	FedoraPeople	sysadmin-tools-members,skvidal
	FedoraTalk	sysadmin-tools-members
	General	sysadmin-members
	Hosted Projects	sysadmin-hosted-members at fedoraproject.org
	Mailing Lists	sysadmin-hosted-members,sysadmin-tools-members
	Mirrors	mdomsch,sysadmin-tools-members
	Monitoring	sysadmin-noc-members
	SCM (Source Code Management)	cvsadmin-members,sysadmin-cvs-members
	Security	lmacken
	Systems	mmcgrath
	Web Content	webmaster

Happy to adjust/add/whatever these.