Requesting for sponsor

mvitvivek mvitvivek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:32:41 UTC 2010

Thats why i asked u to call me.+91-9011001140

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 12:30 PM, kavitha.c.k kavitha.c.k <
kavitha.c.k2006 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm Kavitha.C.K from India . I work as coporate trainer.I would like to be
> a contributor for the fedoraproject.Kernel development and device drivers is
> my passion. I know some concepts of kernel internals and drivers.I would
> request for a sponsor who can guide me how to be a successfull contributor
> and teach me how does the fedoraproject work.Please do the needful
>
> Regards
> Kavitha.C.K

Regards,

VIVEK PATHAK | ITO Storage & BUR | EDS an Hp Company| Tower IV, Cybercity,
Magarpatta, Hadapsar, PUNE 411 028| Mobile: +91-9011096344 |
vivekanand.priyadarshi at eds.com www.eds.com
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/ or its
Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to
you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases,
please notify us immediately at mailmaster at mphasis.com and delete this mail
from your records