Introduction

ufo008ahw ufo008ahw at 163.com
Mon Feb 1 17:25:39 UTC 2010

hello, everyone
     i am glad to see you here and this is my intruduction email.I am a Software Engineer, working mainly in the database system.I have just graduated from jilin university in china,2009.I have some experience in programming, and i like code and linux.My skilled language is C, perl and shell.I have use fedora for 2 years,and it is my first linux operating system. Through sometime i have to go back to windows, I like the style of the desktop, the operation style ,and something others.
     Look forward to helping this open source project, and do my effort to make some contribution.

      best regrads.