Introduction

Sebastian Heid mail at sebastian-heid.de
Mon Feb 1 21:20:35 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!

My name is Sebastian Heid and I'm from Regensburg, Germany.

I'm currently working as a sysadmin for a german isp. I have experience in clustering, virtualization and setting up web/mail/dns/other servers. I'm administering linux systems for about 9 years now. At work I am also developing php and shell scripts for various purposes.

I hope I can help you somehow and I hope that I will get an introduction in new technologies like cloudcomputing or anything like that.

Regards,
Sebastian Heid