Introduction

Larry larry at maxqe.com
Wed Feb 3 06:16:55 UTC 2010

Hi all,

My name is Larry and I have used Fedora off and on since it was
initially released and Linux in general since around 1998. I started
with Red Hat 5.2. I am currently employed as a Linux System Admin for a
large hosting provider and have worked as an administrator since 2004.
While I am proficient with bash and can generally script what I need, I
am by no means a developer so figured joining the infrastructure team
would be a good way to help out with Fedora. I normally recommend Fedora
to people who ask which OS should be used for desktops. Ill be glad to
answer any questions anyone has :)

Thanks,