FYI, toshio and lmacken going to pycon

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:41:57 UTC 2010

Hi guys, lmacken, dmalcolm, and I will be away at Pycon from the 17th thru
the 25th.  The first half of that will be conference days with meetings,
presentations, etc.  The second half will be a hackfest.  Depending on the
reliability of internet there (never a given when you get over a thousand
people hitting the wireless network at once ;-) we'll be somewhat available
during the second half.  The first part less so.

If you have any questions for python, turbogears, distribute(setuptools++)
people that you think I might get answered, let us know.

-Toshio