blogs.fedoraproject.org and planet

Luca Foppiano luca at foppiano.org
Sat Feb 13 16:25:46 UTC 2010

On 02/11/2010 06:07 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:

> Work in progress.  AFAIK the docs still haven't been written up and it
> still hasn't been announced.
>
>> - are you aware that the css has some class broken? like the images are
>> not correctly shown?
>>
>> - do you think is possible to customize also the left bar?
>>

> If you're any good at that stuff submit some patches, I'm sure we'd be
> glad to have them.

My skills in php and wordpress themes are really low, anyway I took a
look at the possible problem with the images. I think there is some
class missing in the css. I'm working on my machine to test it.

Another thing that I found is related to the login, if you try to access
the control panel and you are not logged, you are forwarded to the login
page. When you enter the credentials, you are autenticated but forwarded
to a wrong address:

https://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.fedoraproject.org%2Fwp%2Fwp-admin%2F

Another question. is there a page or a draft of the whole blogs project
in the fedora wiki?

Thanks
Luca