Introduction

Mark Chappell tremble at tremble.org.uk
Tue Feb 16 16:22:12 UTC 2010

/me waves hello.

My name's Mark, I'm a Sysadmin with 5 years commercial experience, Red
Hat EL/CentOS and Fedora.  I've been using Linux on the desktop for the
last 10 years.  Last December I finally got around to qualifying as RHCE.

Over the last 5 years I've been responsible for the usual array of Web
and Mail servers (mostly Exim), Kerberos, DNS, LDAP.  I've been involved
with desktop deployment of Fedora and Linux, and the supporting
infrastructure, including installing and administering Koji and Mash for
our internal builds and modifications, Puppet and Spacewalk for control
and remote admin.  I'm also starting to package various things that we
require on site and trying to get them into Fedora/EPEL where possible.

As with many sysadmins I'm part systems developer, Perl, Python, Bash, etc.

I'm UK based, working 9-5 Europe/London.  IRC is not a problem.

Mark