Change Request: spins1

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 20:36:59 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 14:34 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> It's been determined that it would be better for spins1 to start following
> F13 now instead of rawhide so we're looking at disabling the rawhide repo
> and enabling the development F13 updates repo.
>
> I'll get to work on this now if I get 2 +1's.

Terminology is a bit weird there, but it's new, so whatever.

You'll want to get the new fedora-release installed from

That should have the fedora.repo enabled, and the
fedora-updates-testing.repo enabled.  These correspond (by way of mirror
manager) to the branched fedora 13 tree, and the updates-testing for
fedora 13.  I guess that's a question for the spins sig though, do they
want to make images from the potential builds in F13, or the actual
builds in F13?

Otherwise, I'm +1

--
Jesse Keating